Ed Okseniak <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:11:58 -0400
I am looking to be able to stack commands and messages within one e-mail
that is sent to ListServ and I'm wondering if anyone has ever attempted
this before. Here's an example of what I'd like to send....

//EDDIEO1 JOB ECHO=NO
DISTRIBUTE MAIL PW=NDIRISH
//To DD *
/*
//Data DD *,EOF
From:     [log in to unmask]
To:       [log in to unmask]

Your new student subscription to The Wall Street Journal includes WSJ.com
To register for your WSJ.com access simply go to:
http://www.wsj.com/cgi-bin/pngate.cgi?pn=050401814935 today!

With The Wall Street Journal and WSJ.com, you have
the tools you need to be successful in class and in
your career:

Personal Journal - all the news you want to follow
Briefing Books and 30-day Journal Archive - company research and interview
Tech Center - comprehensive profiles of the industry`s top players
Small Business Suite - tips and tools for starting your own business
International Views - exclusive coverage from 130 global reporters

Registering is easy! Go to:

http://www.wsj.com/cgi-bin/pngate.cgi?pn=050401814935 today!

Sincerely,

Karyn Greco
Director, Education Marketing

P.S. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact us
Your account number is  050401814935.

You received this e-mail as a valued subscriber to The Wall Street Journa
Occasionally, we use e-mail for fast, paperless communications with our
customers. If you do not wish to receive these notices in the future,
please visit our Web site at
http://subscribe.wsj.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?ID=EJ&A=050401814935
and indicate your preferences.

//EDDIEO1 EOJ