Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:33:11 -0500
At 09:26 AM 11/24/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>On Nov 24, 2006, at 9:10 AM, Graham Tolliver wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>We are running ListServ version 14.5.
>>
>>Our mail is spam scored via a Anti Virus machine, so I would like
>>to discard any messages scored at a particular number.
>>
>>Does ListServ have the ability to do something with the message if
>>a certain condition is triggered
>
>I don't know, but can't you configure your anti-virus server to
>simply not send messages with a particular score to your Listserv?

That would be my thought, too.  Why forward them on to LISTSERV if they're unacceptable to the spam filter?  It's better to reject them at the AV machine and never bother LISTSERV with them.

If there's no way to do that then you will probably have to look at writing an exit program to parse the message for the score and reject it if it's too high.  You should be able to use SPAM_EXIT for this purpose.

Nathan