"Neither Rain nor Sleet..." <POSTMAST@ALBNYVM1>
Wed, 18 Apr 90 14:30:01 EDT
About a month ago, you posted this request:

>                                         I am sending this message to find out
>whether or not there is a BITNET site interested in hosting a listserver
>on the topic of Library Instruction/Bibliographic Instruction/User Education.

Did you ever find a site?   I'm giving a presentation on Listserv
for some people in our library and would like to tell them about
the list, if it exists.  If it doesn't exist, perhaps I can
convince one our folks to help manage such a list, which we could
set up here.

Kelly Hoffman
Postmaster