Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Thu, 21 Jan 88 13:02:05 SET
Get the gateway fixed. Or then get  yourself a magic wand that glows when
rejection mail  is presented  to it.  I can't reject  this piece  of mail
based  on  the  'From:' field,  since  I  don't  see  any reason  to  bar
postmasters  from the  lists, and  I can't  reject it  based on  the mail
contents. And as I said, I will no longer make kludges to LSVXMAIL to try
to fix problems  that just can't be.  There is no end to  this game. Just
get the  gateway fixed to clearly  identify its mail as  a delivery error
notice.

  Eric