David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 May 1998 10:35:18 -0500
I've done quite a bit of customizing of my web archive pages and ended
up having to create a few of my own sections in the MAILTPL file.
You're welcome to get www_archive.mailtpl from [log in to unmask]
and take a look at it, if you like.  My pages don't have special logos,
but you can get the idea of how to go about it.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington
Voice: (817) 272-3666