"Clauson, Neil" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 May 1997 13:47:33 -0400
Adding to Valdis' comment: the Listserv Site Mangers Operation's manual,
page 114, describes the DEL_FILTER list exit.  "This exit point is
called for all SIGNOFF commands, and for DELETE commands issued by a
registered Node Administrator.  It is NOT called for DELETE commands
originating from the list owner."

The exit receives the target e-mail address as input, so you could write
a program that checks that e-mail address against your predefined "don't
allow them to unsubscribe" list, and then bail out if it finds it.

I hope this helps.

While we're talking about exits, does anyone know of, or have, some good
list exit code for NT (C/C++ perhaps?). I've never really seen too much
on this subject.

Thanks
Neil Clauson