Dan Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:16:11 -0400
Hi,

I was very pleased to read about the new Configuration-Owner keyword in
version 14.4. This is exactly what we need. We have lots of moderators
who should be able to change subscriptions but should NOT be messing
around with the configuration.

I upgraded our installation to 14.4 a few days ago and tried to set the
Configuration-Owner for one of our lists. This is what I got:

 > The following problems have been detected in the list header:
 >
 > * CONFIGURATION-OWNER= (KIDOWNZ)
 > Warning: There is no keyword by that name - check the spelling.

I know that this is a keyword that only the LISTSERV maintainer can
change, but I am the LISTSERV maintainer.

                                     Peace,  Dan

=>  Daniel D. Wheeler - Education & Psychology, Univ. of Cincinnati
==>  Email: [log in to unmask]      URL: http://wheeler.uc.edu
===>  Teaching Human Rights Online: http://oz.uc.edu/thro
====>  KIDLINK: http://www.kidlink.org