Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 16:23:15 -0500
If you want LISTSERV to process them into changelogs, yes.

If you just want them to go to the GMail address so you can look at
them later, you can use the GMail address there.

The point is, whatever you put in FROM= is what LISTSERV will put in
the MAIL FROM: header in the RFC821 envelope.  That's the header
well-behaved MTAs are supposed to use as a return-path for bounced mail.

Nathan