Eggleston Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:53:45 +0100
Hi Pete,

I have checked the headers of the resent messages
and they have a sent date/time stamp of a few days before
the received data/time stamp.

It appears to be resending the original messages out.

I am a novice with List server and Mail relaying in general.

I assume the loopcheck parms will configured on our relays ?

Thanks for your comments.

Cheers

Scott Eggleston

Senior Systems Engineer