Bill Rubin <WGRCU@CUNYVM>
Fri, 20 May 88 15:55:18 EDT
Due to some problems on Nysernet, our regional network, we have been
having alot of problems getting out to ARPAnet for the past few days.
Unfortunately, we are only able to attempt delivery for 3 days before
giving up and returning mail, due to disk space limitations and because
the entire gateway slows down when it gets too much mail queued up. So,
if you are the lucky recipient of returned mail, please accept my
apologies. However, please don't try to resend it until next week, when
hopefully the problems will be solved.

Bill Rubin
CUNYVM Interbit Postmaster