"Duane D. Weaver" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Mar 1991 15:44:06 EST
On Sat, 9 Mar 91 06:16:00 EDT Ben Geer said:
>I have two short questions; if anyone here can answer them, I would
>be grateful if you'd reply via email.  First, what do I need to put
>in a list header so that REPRO will be the default for new subscribers?
>Second, is there any way to GET and PUT the list header by itself,
>without the list of subscribers?  (I'd like to be able to do this so
>that I can GET and PUT from my Internet address.)
1) Use the list keyword Default-options= Repro
2) It can be done, with help from the Listserv postmaster of the Listserv
  hosting your list.   I have a file of instructions sent to me when the
  peered list REXXLIST was converted to separate files for the keywords,
  list, etc.  Have the listserv postmaster contact me.

Duane