"John L. Mottl" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:34:05 -0400
There is no one on the list with either address.  There is no one on the
list from either domain.  Geektools whois points to a company in New Jersey
for one of the domains, the other is in Brazil.

I'm convinced its a new spam attack and not just an error message.  It's
driving my talkative members nuts.  Our Moderator told them to just hit
Delete.

John L. Mottl
Network Administrator
The American Ceramic Society
735 Ceramic Place
Westerville, OH 43081
Ph: 614.794.5864
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

*****  The following was sent from  Stan Horwitz
            with much deep thought and reflection   ******

>On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, John L. Mottl wrote:
>
>> I seem to have someone on my list who has a program that when they
>receive
>> a post they send a spam message (see below) to the sender.   Anyone have
>> any ideas on how to stop this?
>
>Why not just remove that person's subscription from your list?

*******  And that is what Stan Horwitz said in 3K
              of a well thought out message
              sent on  7/17/01  at  6:10 PM   *******