Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:20:09 +0200
>when composing a new mail (via the webinterface) using the
>'upload html' feature i receive a requestor for 'file
>upload'.
>if nothing is filled in into the 'file upload' applet and
>just OK is pressed, my browser hangs.

Several minor problems have been reported with the new upload interface,
which is the first time the web interface must interface with a Java applet
running on the client. We will be releasing a fix shortly (hopefully by the
end of the week). If you find more problems, please do keep reporting them.
In the meantime, please note that the upload applet is entirely optional -
you can still enter your messages in the input boxes as before :-)

  Eric