Chris Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 15:53:04 +1100
dear Sir,

We are about to upgrade our ListServ version to V14.5, but need to
continue to use the current version for a little longer.

We heard abount the w: (AUSCERT ESB-2006.0162) [Win][UNIX/Linux] -
Critical Risk Vulnerability in L-Soft Listserv

and this does affect us. Is there any way to disable the Web-Interface to
the archives till we can do our upgrade ????

I have searched the manuals, but this does not appear to be specifically
covered.

Many thanks

Chris Hansen
Acting Production Manager - Host Operations
Information, Communications and Technology
Department of Primary Industries
161 Kite Street, Orange NSW 2800
Ph (02) 6391 3253 Fax (02) 6391 3290
Email: [log in to unmask]

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or
received it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views
expressed are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the
views of their organisation.