Philip Kizer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:50:37 -0600
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Was the archive edited in any way before the digest containing the
>removed message(s) could be sent out?

Hrmmm, I don't see anything like that in the logs, but we only have 5 days
of logs; I'll have to ask the list-owner.

>If the digest contains messages that it can't find in the archives, it
>can't get sent out and gets stuck in this way.

Interesting, I also recieved a private reply from John Lyon telling me to
set Digest=NO, and then set the digest settings back as they were.

I "query"ed all of that lists subscribers and no-one was set to "*DIGEST"
in any form, so I performed those actions as specified.  I will inquire as
to whether the owner performed any editing of the archives.

>Alternatively, are you sure you're not running out of disk space?

Decidedly, thanks for asking the "obvious" (and oft-missed) question:
  2GB free and 800k free inodes.

Thanks for the prompt replies,

-philip

--
Philip Kizer <[log in to unmask]>
Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix