Michael Loftis <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:14:21 -0700
--On March 21, 2006 12:42:41 PM -0500 Michael DeGregory
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Pete/Ben,
>
> Thank you for your response. We have enabled Site-Specific logging for a
> few domains but more specific we have done it for our domain (aip.org).
> Below is an example of a probe failure for one of our email addresses. In
> this case [log in to unmask] is a valid email address here so I am still
> unsure as to why the probe fails. This is affecting many of our other
> lists and we are receiving many complaints from subscribers who have been
> auto-deleted.

Sounds like you've got something else going on.... you sure the gateway at
aip.org isn't bouncing it later for some reason?

What about records before/after the actual probe failure in the log?

I've never seen a case where ListServ was actually erroneously
deleting/removing people except for configuration problems somewhere along
the way. (either in the ListServ itsef, in the List itself, or on the
receiving systems)