"Duane D. Weaver" <TS0007@OHSTVMA>
Wed, 3 Jan 90 10:07:02 EST
Why am I getting this message when the update to BITEARN NODES will
not be available until after the 15th of the month.

I could understand getting this message after the 15th or so of the month,
but NOT after the 1st of the month!!!
Warning: the version of BITEARN NODES  which is now available to LISTSERV is
VERS8913. By now the VERS9001 file should be available from NETSERV, and you
ought to install it  and make it available to LISTSERV.  Try TELL NETSERV AT
BITNIC GET  UPDNODES DESCRIPT  if you  need more  information on  the Master
Nodes File update process.