Jessica Rasku <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:20:48 -0700
On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Nick Vdovushkin wrote:

> Please, remove my address from your mailing list. I don't want to
> recieve your correspondence messages either. If there's no action
> taken in the nearest future I'll make a spammer report on you, because
> this is the 3rd time I'm writing you about this. Have a nice day!

        The instructions for getting off of this list are sent to you when
you subscribed to this list.  If you didn't save that message, or if for
some reason there is something weird happening, you can contact the owners
of the list through the list-request address.  For, this list that address
is:

[log in to unmask] (based on the to and reply-to on your
message).

The standard procedure to get off a list is not to make an ass of
yourself, this often gets retalatory actions taken against you.  If this
were my list and you were being such a pain, and I had given you
instructions to unsubscribe, I WOULD take actions to deal with that.  And,
chances are, it would piss you off, but I'm a nasty bitch at times.
Making a ``spam report'' is going to get you nowhere, other than driving
your blood preasure up.  Though *you* may not have subscribed to this
list, it is INCREDABLY unlikely that this address was NOT subscribed by
the ``owner'' of it at some point.  Unless, of course you have some how
allowed other people access to your mail box...
        Anyways, the procedure to remove yourself would be to send the
command:

unsubscribe lstsrv-l

to:

        Any mistakes that I've made here are my mistakes.  And, I'd really
have NO problem if for some reason, the list owners decided that I should
be placed on review for my post.  Provided my on topic posts still got
approved...

                                                        Jessica

--
Jessica Rasku, Box 270, Rossland, B.C., V0G 1Y0, (250) 362-5701,
LinuxBox: (250) 362-9668.

List manager: [log in to unmask]
     send command help ---- To get help with majordomo
               or lists ---- To get a list of all lists on server.