Network Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Nov 1991 09:44:50 LCL
I  have local  defined as  '*.SYR.EDU,SU*' in  LOCAL SYSVARS.  Users with
addresses in the *.SYR.EDU domain  are denied subscriptions to lists with
Service=  Local  in  the  list  header. These  lists  do  not  include  a
definition of Local  in their headers. I thought the  definition of local
in  LOCAL SYSVARS  provided the  default definition  of local  in a  list
header. I know I'm missing something but what?

Glenn A. Malling (NETMAN@SUVM) or [log in to unmask]
Computing & Network Services   +1 (315)-443-4111
Machinery Hall
Syracuse University
Syracuse, New York 13244