Neil Carson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:40:06 -0400
Our situation is this. (or will be)

We will have a few internal people (owners) submit postings to our one way lists. (basically news letter list).
They have some concerns of the msg saying it is from them. Their reasoning is that some lists have thousands of subscribers and they do not want to start receiving email from subscribers asking them questions potentially hundreds if not more.

Normally the msgs have links to unsubscribe etc.

Anyone have any suggestions ?

Thank you for your response

Neil

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:04:41 -0400, Neil Carson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>IN the web interface where is the settings to set a list to anonymous postings ? What I mean is, when I post to the list I want the msg to say FROM: The-List and not my email address.

Messages are never From: the list-address.  Internet mail standards require
the From: address reflect the author of the message, i.e. the person who wrote
it.  LISTSERV obeys this standard and does not provide any way for you to
change it.