"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Mon, 30 May 88 12:18:26 GMT
This was one of the first fixes  of FIX15N2, and another reason to try to
get  it out  very soon  (not to  mention the  country code  changes). The
queues are reasonably low these  days (although they have increased since
we moved  CERNVM to  a BSC 9.6k  line). But  I am now  faced with  a most
enthralling and urgent job: to write a report to my school on the program
I was supposed to be doing here. Since I have done strictly nothing up to
now (because the specs weren't ready  because of missing info from IBM on
Parallel FORTRAN  because of missing  meeting with IBM), this  shows good
promise of  "making life  more interesting" (as  the Kingston  IBMers say
when they come to the conclusion that they cannot escape a given piece of
paperwork going  through the wonderful IBM  lawyers :-) ). The  report is
due in less than 2 weeks... :-(

  Eric