Bob Jackiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Aug 1994 22:01:46 CDT
A few more questions for the more knowing.

   I have a list (not mine, actually) in which the owner wants to send
out digests more than once a day. I would think that size(600) would
send out the digest once it reaches 600 lines. It doesn't. The line is

* Digests = Yes,Same,Daily,Size(600)

and the DIGEST file is now over 900 records. What gives? I also tried

* Digests = Yes,Same,Daily,23:59,Size(600)

but that only sent out digests once a day, at 23:59, regardless of size.

  Second, as admin at our node, I get announcements sometimes that someone
has been assigned a password, and other times a request for the addition of
a password.  Why the difference in password notices?

   And finally, what are the SMTP codes which cause ListServ to auto-delete
users? One in particular is 554 ... cannot resolve name. Is this
assumed to be a 'temporary' problem so the user is not auto-deleted?

   Any help is appreciated, as always.

  Bob Jackiewicz [\]        UIC Computer Center        E-mail: [log in to unmask]
  University of Illinois at Chicago                  ListServ Administrator
  Windows: From the people who brought you EDLIN!