David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 10:00:42 CDT
Hi all,

   I just created a list called CF-MAN with a List-ID keyword of
CF-MANAGERS on my NT Listserv server.  When a message is sent to
the CF-MANAGERS userid, it gets rejected due to unknown user.  Messages
sent to CF-MAN work fine.  Am I doing something wrong in setting up
the list or is there something else I need to do?  Thanks in advance.

C. David Young                         VM, VMS, Listserv
Central Systems Support                Voice: (817) 272-3666,
Academic Computing Services            Fax: (817) 794-5796
University of Texas at Arlington, USA  Internet: [log in to unmask]