Doug Sewell <DOUG@YSUB>
Sat, 27 Jan 90 08:03:58 EST
We have had the same problem reported from GMAST-L(UTCVM).  A person on
that list reported receiving four of each mail file.  Our Listserv
isn't involved (not on the backbone), so the mailings are coming up
as separate files from Ohio State to our mailer.  Our mailer is only
sending one file for each incoming file, as they arrive from Ohio State.

Doug Sewell ([log in to unmask]), Tech Support, Computer Center,
Youngstown State University, Youngstown,  OH 44555