Matthew Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:12:23 -0800
When i add the command to the inittab

ls:5:respawn:/home/listserv/go bg >/dev/console 2>&1

I get an error that it is respawning to fast and will wait 5 min.  This keeps
happening.  I am running RH 7.0.  It does start fine from the command line and
runs fine.  Any ideas?

The other question is I am receiving an email with following text.  What do i
need to do to fix it?

<DIST2>  Server number  975 could  not  be found  in the  peers' table.  Its
recipients will be handled directly by [log in to unmask], but the
peers' tables should be updated to correct the problem.

Information about the failing job
Job origin: [log in to unmask]
Job type: File
Spool fileid: "X-DEL JOB", DISTcode=LISTSERV

VIA list: BAMA.UA.EDU LISTS.MILEPOST1.COM

thanks
Matthew