Thu, 3 Dec 1992 22:01:05 EST
Scotto sent mail with the following drivel:

> Can anyone here offer any suggestions as to how to go about finding a new host
> for this list?  I would *greatly* appreciate *any* help you can offer, and so
> would quite a few others...

I have been waiting for a similar answer, so I'm assumeing this is a FAQ. Could
this info just be posted, rather than e-mailed directly?

--
Ed Million                         |  I stand alone today!
Georgia Tech, CS Major             |  Don't ask me why I feel.