John Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 12:38:48 -0700
The list headers actually contain all subscribers and their options.
This way you save list configuration as well.
You can just copy them to a backup OR issue a get list name with the nolock
option to have them emailed to you.
Be sure you don't forget NOLock.

You can refer to the online manuals here.
http://www.lsoft.com/info/default.asp?item=manuals

Regards,
John

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV give-and-take forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Adam Audette
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 12:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LSTSRV-L] Backing up subscriber lists

Listserv maintainers --

What is the best method for backing up your lists? We are on an NT
system running 11 lists and need that subscriber information backed
up.

I was just using a REVIEW listname and copying it to our file
server until I realized a) how crude this solution was and b) how
all my CONCEALed subscribers weren't part of the file.

I have searched the archives a little -- found a long thread
pertinent to VM but not NT.

Thanks,
Adam Audette