"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Thu, 5 May 88 20:41:50 GMT
This is perfectly normal, with the constant flood of "urgent" sets of 200
files from CERNVM people, the 'base'  X-LUPD job from IRLEARN has not yet
had a  chance to cross  the CEARN-MOP line.  Since the people  in IRLEARN
have a lot of  lists and update them very often, a  lot of 'update' files
get generated and  you get a lot  of checksum errors. The  base 1.5n code
will then ask for a refresh every day.  I have a fix for that, which will
wait until the refresh arrives before  ever requesting a new one, but I'm
waiting for  the queue  on CEARN-MOP  to get down  to a  reasonable value
before doing it  (which probably means waiting 1 month  or so - 1,800,000
right now).

  Eric