Barak Moshe <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 May 2002 06:04:54 +0300
Yes. We have some other (administrative lists by faculty) that we use Oracle to
store the members. I see no advantage to using Oracle, unless you either
store more information besides the e-mail and name, and then can enable more
flexibility when sending mail (we don't have lsmtp) by different criteria on a
list basis, or, if you allocate DISTRIBUTE capabilities and can actually have
all your members in one table, and in fact create an 'on-the-fly' sublists
according to your Select sentence.

Moshe