Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:24:30 -0500
On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Bill Verity wrote:

> That's probably the problem.  I routinely remove old notebooks and
> assumed the server would remove the index files.  I guess it doesn't.

When I remove old notebooks, I am careful about also removing their
corresponding index files. As a result, I don't get those type of
error messages very often, maybe about two or three per month, but
I would still like a way to get some kind of report whenever Listserv
finds a discrepancy between index files and notebooks.