Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 18:55:08 -0600
Seeing that the standard user accounts in Listserv already prevent access to commands that are used only in a site-owner or list-owner context, I created web forms that mapped their input fields to the form submission URLs used by the WA. I did this in cases where the complexity of the web site made editing the templates too unwieldy and it removes the need for the web server to send an email to Listserv.

>>> "Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]> 2/3/2007 4:08 PM >>>
I'm in the process of building a form that will send email commands
to LISTSERV, under the maintainer role and password.

I'd like to "turn off" the ability of anyone but the list maintainer
to send an email command to LISTSERV. Is this possible, and if so, how?