Valdis Kletnieks <$VK0@CLVM>
Wed, 19 Nov 86 10:47:50 EST
OK. Having seen Marty Hoag's mail, I hereby take it upon myself to talk to
some of the list maintainers to do something.  I will do the following:

1) Set up 3 lists - SF-LOVER, UNIX-WIZ, and UNIX-SRC on our LISTSERV.
These will correspond to the Sf-Lovers, Unix-Wizards, and Unix-Sources ARPA
lists.

2) Contact the moderators of said lists and try to get at least the UCONNVM
part cut over to these lists.

3) *AT A LATER DATE* we will discuss cutting over to a more general scheme
using DISTRIBUTE, and adding more lists.  I have to do the ones with local
users first (and see how that works out).

Current political considerations dictate this course of action.  I will be
MORE than happy to accept a peer link for these lists for other parts of the
net.

                                   Valdis Kletnieks