EVE MARIE <EVE@TRINCC>
Mon, 2 May 88 23:23:00 EST

We've recently installed a new library on-line catalog called NOTIS,
and I have been told that there is either some type of listserv or
bulletin board with information on NOTIS, as it is used by many other
colleges.  I've tried the people at comserve, but no one has heard of
it... has anyone encountered a network group, listserver, or any
other type of information on the network about this?

Please respond to me directly at this address, as I am not on the regular
mailing list.  Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!

Sincerely,

Eve Perugini
Academic Computing
Trinity College (Hartford, CT)