Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 12:35:56 -0400
On Fri, 25 Aug 1995 11:14:56 CDT, you said:
> of a gateway...  (there, I feel better... ;-).  But if SSW considers them
> equal why does it have to autoregister them anyway?  Why not use the
> same entry?  It seems SSW is being inconsistent here too...

What I've always wondered about is if the manufacturers of said product
get a kickback from disk manufacturers.  I mean, after you've been on the
net for a while, that auto-registration database is gonna get big. ;)

And if so, why don't they auto-register the From: address as well, to REALLY
cause it to explode and grow the file? ;)

But seriously, anybody know why this product feels a need to do this
bletcherous thing?

/Valdis