Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:39:26 -0500
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:21:44 EST, Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>  said:
> >I wouldn't do that, but you could certainly add LISTSERV@ your host to the
> >Filter= setting at the list level.
>
> What if I add it to the go.user file -
>    Filter_Also= "[log in to unmask]".
> Too many lists to add it to each header.

I just put it in FILTER_ALSO in go.user. Tastes great, less filling. ;)

FILTER_ALSO also has the 12 or 15 domains that insist on spamming us and not
even following the MX for the machine (the MX points at a Mirapoint farm that
blocks said domains).  I'm working on a Sendmail hack that will basically 421
anybody who wasn't following the MX (which is pretty easy to identify in our
config).

/Valdis