"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Tue, 24 May 88 17:59:17 GMT
As I said, these messages are  bugs, omissions, ie were never intended to
be generated in this case. There is a fix in FIX15N2 which is supposed to
solve it bug  might also have bugs in  it. I don't know when  I will ship
FIX15N2 out. The problem  is that I have a few more  fixes to make before
getting it out of the door, and  the only CEARN local terminal here has a
power problem. Considering that remote access to CEARN during normal work
hours requires a LOT of patience (hit PF8 under XEDIT, press the JUMP key
to move to the other session, read one page of mail, hit JUMP to get back
to CEARN, etc), that I never had much of this and tend to get nervous and
make mistakes, I  prefer to wait until the terminal  gets repaired rather
than botch  it out.  By the way,  I'll be away  from tomorrow  morning to
monday morning.

  Eric