Matthew Black <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Jul 2015 15:49:25 +0000
If you are talking about just upgrading for DMARC compatibility, it took just a few minutes to install the latest version when I upgraded in Spring 2014.

Best practices:

- Make a backup of your LISTSERV directory. Our installation uses one directory tree C:\LISTSERV for LISTS, LOG, MAIN, SPOOL, TMP, and WWW.

- Take a snapshot of your Windows VM (VMware virtual host) or use the Windows Recovery Point.

- Notify power users or your support desk of planned outage.

- Ensure you have the latest Windows patches.

- Talk to your Windows AD administrators if you haven't done this before.

- Follow the L-Soft upgrade procedure.

matthew black

california state university, long beach