June Genis <GA.JRG@STANFORD>
Mon, 10 Aug 87 09:53:26 PDT
There is a very active discussion right now on the ARPA list
INOF-NETS about the demise of WISCVM.  At least I hope it's going on
the arpa list because most of the mail I've gotten has been from
bitnet people and it's gettig to me by way of [log in to unmask]
Given the way the list is set up anyone who uses a typical REPLY
feature on their BITNET mail system will likely send mail back only
to the BITNET portion of the list.  Can't we set the arpa
redistribution lists up so that the reply will go back to the arpa
origin (in this case [log in to unmask])?  At least, can we do that
as long as we have a gateway? :-)

To:  LSTSRV-L(LSTSRV-L@POLYGRAF)