Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:49:36 -0500
On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Burnett, James R. wrote:

> Do emails where the SPRINT.CA is in uppercase bounce too?  If the uppercase
> ones bounce then you know that the problem is not the case sensitivity.

The list owner reported sending individual mail and it doesn't bounce at
all, upper or lower case.  Valdis is right because I looked and looked at
this error and it was only just before I sent it that I really noticed the
"DATA 553 Auth" lines...and was in the middle of an "Oh, Ah ha' thought as
I sent it.  Thanks, again... --Trish