Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 26 Aug 1995 02:48:27 +0200
On Fri, 25 Aug 1995 15:49:05 +0200 Turgut Kalfaoglu
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>Since a few days now, everything that LISTSERV@TREARN sends, seems to be
>targeted  for  PEACH.LSOFT.COM, instead  of  getting  spread evenly,  or
>getting processed locally.

The only  mail that went  to PEACH  is the mail  that would have  gone to
INTERBIT, so  there is  no issue  with the  spreading. DISTRIBUTE  is not
affected.

>We use  LISTSERV with  USE_NJE =  1 in local  sysvars, and  I understand
>several European servers do the same.

Aside from core sites who do  their own gatewaying, I haven't noticed any
European server doing  this. INTERBIT is basically a  non-issue in Europe
:-)

  Eric