Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Aug 1994 18:43:10 +0200
On   Sun,    21   Aug   1994   17:21:34    -0400   H-Amstdy   Comoderator
<[log in to unmask]> said:

>> The enclosed  mail file has  been identified  as a delivery  error for
>> list  H-AMBRD because  it  was sent  to  the reserved  'owner-h-ambrd'
>> mailbox.
>
>In laymen's language what does this mean?

"The enclosed  message has been  identified as a mailer  burp, indicating
that a message  from the H-AMBRD list was not  delivered. Unfortunately I
can't make  sense out  of it, I'm  just a poor  computer. Maybe  you will
understand it. Good luck!"

  Eric