"J. B. Garner" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 9 Apr 1995 01:49:05 LOCAL
Could anyone tell me how to find the address of the owner of the list
HANGUL-L?  It does not respond to the standard "unsubscribe, (hangul-l and/or
hangul) myname" commands, and mail sent to "listowner", "owner", "listserv",
"majordomo", etc is returned as undeliverable.  I beleive it is administered
from within the kair.kaist.ac.kr domain.  It is no longer listed as a
registered mailing list, but I am still receiving unwanted mailings.  Please
reply privately if you can help.  Tks.
"It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once."        David Hume
J. B. Garner         [log in to unmask]        http://JGarner.at.utm.edu/jgpg.htm