Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:36:32 -0500
If your list regularly processes more than 50 messages per day, all
you need to do is increase the daily threshold by setting the
"Daily-Threshold" keyword to some value more than 50.

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, Listserv Admin wrote:

> Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:04:45 -0500
> From: Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: 1.8d : Daily threshold problem?
>
> Version : 1.8d : Feb 16th build date
> System: Solaris 5.5.1
>
>  I have a list that reached the default daily message threshold
> limit of 50 at 17:05:11 yesterday.  I received mail from the List
> Owner telling me that the list was never released at midnight.
>
> I checked listserv.log around midnight (line-by-line), and it seems the
> list was never released to process 50 more.  Mail for this list is
> sitting in Listserv's spool directory.
>
> Has anyone else noticed this?   Thanks for your time.
>
> --Trish

> Trish Forrest, Queen's University, Kingston ON

This message was written by Stan Horwitz.
My views are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.
Check out my home page! The URL is http://thunder.temple.edu/~stan
Note that my Web page requires Netscape or some other viewer that
recognizes frames and tables.

*** Please DO NOT include my name or E-mail address in any mailing lists
    unless I explicitly make the request. In addition, please do not send
    me ANY unsolicited advertisements via E-mail.