Dennis Boone <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:16:16 -0500
 > Just to give you guys a heads up. A few days ago, I started
 > receiving mass subscriptions to listserv lists here at UA.
 > This person has gone through the trouble of confirming the
 > subscriptions. This has continued with new ids everyday.

H-Net has had four to five lists with the IDs you've reported, each
day.  I haven't finished checking today's list yet.  It's not yet
clear to me why only a few of our 400+ lists are getting hit.

Has anyone captured any of the incoming subscribe jobs yet?  Is the
subscription spam detector firing on these?

Dennis Boone
H-Net