Mike Ramundo <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 May 1994 09:58:44 EDT
One of the owners of a list at this site forwarded the following query:

"I have noticed that your programme wasn't able to recognize
ISO country code  'CZ' . It means 'Czech Republic'. "

I'm not sure if the problem was LMAIL or LISTSERV. In either case, is
this something that should be reported here?  The person ( from fzu.cz )
is now listed as a subscriber to the list ( presumably added by owner ).
Do I need to collect more details for <?>  ?
( We are running LISTSERV 1.7f fix17f2, LMAIL 1.1d/1.7f MPNDIR1 )

- mike