Taeko Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 08:10:21 -0700
I am sorry if this is silly question to post on this mailing list.
But I could not find the solution in my "List Owner's Manual".
One of our list we manage starts sending "xxxx-l list is held"
message to subscribers whenever they  post article on the mailing list.
As far as I know, nothing has been changed in the list configuration file,
and I am not sure how to fixed the problem. The returned message
also says "the owner of the list needs to release the list" ?
The owner of the list has done nothing to make this happen.
Could anybody help me to solve this problem ?
Thank you very much.

Taeko Thompson