Taryn Westergaard <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Jun 90 08:51:21 MST
We just started using the LISTSERV file-server function for file "packages".
It seems that when our local users use the PW ADD command to add a listserv
password, the password gets added immediately.  However, when a user on
another node uses the same PW ADD command, the request gets sent to the
postmaster (me).  Is there a way that their PW ADD commands can be added
immediately without my having to add it for them?

* Taryn L. Westergaard           (602)621-2996
* BITNET: taryn@arizvm1          INTERNET: [log in to unmask]