Jeremías Galletti <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:56:27 -0300
Hello,

I've been having problems with my forwarding system. Please
address all correspondence to [log in to unmask] from now
on. I'm resending the message I sent a couple of days ago since I
couldn't get any replies because my mail system was down:

I'm interested in starting a mailing list that would be used to
discuss topics related to Cell Biology and similar sciences. I don't
expect it to be a high traffic list because I don't think I'll be able to
get many subscribers. I already have an online community on the
same subject and there is an average of one message posted
every five days. I'd like the list to be moderated and archived, if
possible. I don't have any Listserv experience, but I've setup a list
with Majordomo before. I guess Listserv can also be handled by
email. If anyone is willing to host my list, please let me know. I'm
not a subscriber to this mailing list, so please address all
correspondence to [log in to unmask] Thank you in advance,

Jeremías Galletti (a hopefully to-be list moderator!)