Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:47:49 -0500
On Mar 20, 2006, at 3:34 PM — 3/20/06, Nick Abiola-Bisiolu wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Do anyone know of any command line option that can be use in Unix
> environment to manage Listserv and all list activities ?
> I know of Listview command, but I want to know if there are any
> other Listserv command to modify List setting without sending
> commands via email to Listserv ?

There's lcmd which is an optional program you can install. You can
read about it at http://www.lsoft.com/manuals but it will not allow
you to do everything you might want to do. For example, lcmd won't
allow you to create or delete lists; to do that via the command line,
you would need to write your own scripts, but it could certainly be
done.