Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 10:15:31 CDT
On Wed, 16 Aug 1995 09:45:04 EDT you said:
>I would like to set up the following list: es-l (or similiar), a forum for
>fanciers of the English Shepherd dog, administerd by me, Kathleen Smith,
>[log in to unmask] I expect that this would be a fairly small volume list,
>as the ES is a fairly rare breed. Thanks.

*replying to both on purpose*

The AKC will soon be joining the information farm-to-market road (I
saw an article in one of their mags about a Web site they would have
up in Sept.).  I think we (the folks that run dog related lists) should
lobby the AKC to get Eric's Listserv package and be the official host
of all the dog related lists.  It's logical.

Chris Barnes                                 (409) 846-3273 (home)
[log in to unmask]                        (409) 845-9520 (work)
http://tamvm1.tamu.edu/~cbarnes/

  "If you don't have a dream, how are you gonna make a dream
   come true?"    Rogers & Hammerstein's _South Pacific_